Pannonian camp – an even better experience of an extremely good festival.
Pannonian Challenge will open its doors to extreme athletes from all over the world this year, and this will be the biggest reason for the arrival of many visitors in the heart of Slavonia at the end of May. So once again more than 20,000 visitors are expected on the left bank of river Drava. Except from the extremely good entertainment on the adrenaline fueled sports competitions and the great music concerts of the 19th Pannonian Challenge, visitors will be able to enjoy in Slavonian specialties, rich cultural heritage, nightlife and the and the incredible natural beauties of Osijek and Osijek-Baranja County. In order to fully enjoy four days of pure adrenaline on your favorite extreme festival, it is necessary to find a good, suitable accommodation. The renowned hotels in Osijek, as well as many charming guest houses and a number of interesting hostels, are eagerly awaiting the guests of the Pannonian Challenge, which will be better and bigger than ever in their nineteenth anniversary. Therefore, many extreme sports enthusiasts will want a simpler and more personal experience of the entire festival and that is what the traditional Pannonian camp offers.
– Accommodation and parking in the camp is free of charge, and includes access to the toilet and drinking water
– You can reserve your campsite at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Campsite reservation is mandatory and the number of camping sites is limited
– The Pannonian Camp opens on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 at 03.00 PM and closes on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018 at 12:00 o’clock.
– The organizer DOES NOT guarantee the security of your belongings left in the camp, all things left in the camp during your stay is at your own risk
Upon arrival, the campers will be informed about the house rules of the Pannonian camp, and the only thing that the organizers expect from them is to have fun and keep the party going. A detailed list of all Osijek hotels, guest houses and hostels, can be found on the web site: http://pannonian.hr/where-to-stay/?lang=en.
Lastly, comfortable accommodation can quickly and efficiently be found via the popular online service Airbnb.