- Name Surname Age Country
Christopher Thomas Khan 24 Slovenia
- What brought you to skateboarding?
My best friend had a skateboard, brought it to my house one day so I could try it out and the next week I already bought my own.
- Have you ever thought skateboarding will take you to the point where you are today?
I didn’t expect it at all, no. I was very young so I guess I never thought so far ahead.
- How did you spend your time in lockdown?
I built a wooden miniramp with my grandfather in our countryside house in Slovenia. An amazing experience!
- Favorite spot in your hometown? Send us a photo, we want to see it too 🙂 What is the trick you worked on the most in the past year?
There is this one spot a couple of towns from mine (called Viladecans), it’s super fun. Here is a post where I skated it some months ago:
View this post on Instagram
- What’s the trick you usually start your session with?
That’s a difficult question haha, none in particular. If I had to say one maybe flip fs feeble.
- What is that one song that puts you in the zone?
Oasis – Champagne Supernova or Stop Crying Your Heart Out
- Park or street ride?
- All time favorite video game?
Need for speed underground 2.
- “South Park” or “Rick and Morty”?
Haven’t watched any of the two haha.
- TikTok or YouTube?
Youtube, I don’t use tiktok.
- Who are your riding heroes? People who influenced your riding wise.
Hmmm… I really like watching Ishod Wair, he’s an amazing ATV. Heitor da silva is always doing cool stuff too…
- Favorite memories from Pannonian and your stay in Osijek? And lastly, any message to people from the crowd at Pannonian?
All of them, each year had something different! 2013. was probably the most memorable as I came in 1st place in PRO category, and I was quite young at the time still.
- If you want to add something or expand some questions, feel free to do it.
To everyone reading this, feel free to ask me any additional questions on my Instagram DM @chriskhan_