- Name Surname Age Country
Matej Žan, 23, Slovenia.
- What brought you to bmx?
Spending it on city bikes with my schoolmates at the local BMX track in Ljubljana.
- Have you ever thought bmx will take you to the point where you are today?
Never really thought about it, but I am very happy I got to do so much cool stuff because of BMX.
- How did you spend your time in lockdown?
Nothing special, riding, working, studying and trying not to care too much. I was lucky enough to be able to ride at my local indoor park Urban Roof whenever I wanted to.
- Favorite spot in your hometown? Send us a photo, we want to see it too 🙂 What is the trick you worked on the most in the past year?
Google Drive (Photo by Urban Cerjak)
- What is the trick you worked on the most in the past year?
- What’s the trick you usually start your session with?
No tricks, just cruising.
- What is that one song that puts you in the zone?
I Can’t really say I have one.
- Usual tire pressure?
Somewhere between 60-70 psi.
- All time favorite video game?
Haven’t played video games in 10+ years, but had the best time playing Need for Speed with my mates haha!
- “South Park” or “Rick and Morty”?
Rick and Morty.
- TikTok or YouTube?
Youtube, for all the random Indian How-To’s that saved my life many times.
- Who are your riding heroes? People who influenced your riding wise.
All of the OG Evolution BMX guys, they were the real heroes to me! Other than that, I have always been a fan of Dennis Enarson and Kevin Peraza.
- Favorite memories from Pannonian and your stay in Osijek? And lastly, any message to people from the crowd at Pannonian?
Probably my first Pannonian ever, 6 years ago, getting to know all the top guys and somehow making finals with them. My message for the crowd would be rock on and don’t let the mosquitos eat you!