- Name Surname Age Country
Senad Grosic 42, Austria
- What brought you to bmx?
BMX bandits, E.T. and my mum bought me a bike hahaha
- Have you ever thought bmx/skate/inline will take you to the point where you are today?
No never no way, BMX was sooo small and I think in whole Austria there were maybe 10 riders
- How did you spend your time in lockdown?
Mostly on my bmx and my road bike, cooking, hiking, golf and family.
- Favorite spot in your hometown? Send us a photo, we want to see it too 🙂 What is the trick you worked on the most in the past year?
No pictures from my fav spot. I don’t want Poki or some other street rider to come and ride my spot, hahahahha, just joking there is a small concrete bowl which I love to ride with my son.
- What is the trick you worked on the most in the past year?
I’m always working on something or better to say I’m trying still to save my old trix and to learn new ones, but if I had to name one trick I worked hard on it’s it would be 360flip
- What’s the trick you usually start your session with?
No handflip or some liptrix
- What is that one song that puts you in the zone?
Anything from Foo Fighters, Greta van Fleet in general some good rock tunes
- Usual tire pressure?
- All time favorite video game?
- “South Park” or “Rick and Morty”?
Rick and Morty of course
- TikTok or YouTube?
- Who are your riding heroes? People who influenced your riding wise.
Dave Mira, Dave Osato, Tobias Wicke, Jamie Bestwick, Marin Rantes, Daniel Dhers and many many more….
- Favorite memories from Pannonian and your stay in Osijek? And lastly, any message to people from the crowd at Pannonian?
One of my fav memories is that they brought the gipsy band to play in my runs. I will never forget this, thank you, the best city in the world!!