- Name Surname Age Country
Tin Hadžiomerspahić, 33 Croatia
- What brought you to inline?
My love for inline began at the kindergarten age when we had an ice skating school and during the summer we had inline skates training because there was no ice in the summer.
From the first time I put on my skates I knew that this is going to be a thing for me and from that day till today I am riding my skates.
- Have you ever thought bmx/skate/inline will take you to the point where you are today?
I never thought much about where inline is taking me, I just enjoyed every second I was riding my skates. I always enjoyed the present moment and the pleasure of skating itself.
- How did you spend your time in lockdown?
During the lockdown I have trained a lot at home and mostly I have focused on my work .
I also did some creative stuff like painting my house and balcony and all the other stuff I don’t have time for during the normal days.
- Favorite spot in your hometown? Send us a photo, we want to see it too 🙂
I mostly like skating in the skatepark but I really love the so-called Joe Killer ledge near Dom Sportova in Zagreb.
This is one of the most popular skating spots in Zagreb and we always bring foreign skater to go ride that one.
- What is the trick you worked the most in the past year?
I have mostly been focused on tech grinds and creative tricks that other people don’t do that often.
- What’s the trick you usually start your session with?
I always start my session with a couple of box grinds to get my feet comfortable for the session.
- What is that one song that puts you in the zone?
Iggy Pop – Wild One
- Park or street ride?
I love both, it’s a different style of skating so that’s why I like both.
- All time favorite video game?
- “South Park” or “Rick and Morty”?
Rick and Morty
- TikTok or YouTube?
- Who are your riding heroes? People who influenced your riding wise.
Joe Atkinson, Alex Burston, Korey Waikiki, Brian Aragon
- Favorite memories from Pannonian and your stay in Osijek? And lastly, any message to people from the crowd at Pannonian?
My best memories from PC is the one when I see foreign riders and the crowd happy.
That is the moment when I know that everything passed well and that everyone is satisfied and happy with the event.
For the crown I can only say better be there this year because INLINE is going to be very HOT this year because we have a lot of great riders who are going to shred the park in Osijek.