Currently at 23 years of age, the story of this young lad found its beginning 19 years ago in a small British town of Pontefract, located in West Yorkshire. He could skate even before he could walk, and he was exposed to constant ovations of the local working class, only to reach the level he is currently at – one of the most successful competitors in the history of this sport. What undoubtedly launched his career was the run he did in 2015 – from a local skater of a small town in Northern England to an athlete who is nowadays devotedly followed by many, Joe definitely deserves the titles he was given. He is the current British and FISE Inline champion and just last year he was awarded with the title of the best blader of 2015!
Joe is basically a self-funded nomad who is wandering through international and professional fields of the sport he likes, the sport which is his entire life.
As said by his friend, Jake Eley: ”He is one of the people, so he’s definitely doing it for the people.”
Some of Joe’s biggest accomplishments of 2015 are listed below:
• Overall FISE champion of 2015
• Pannonian Challenge 2015 – 1st place
• ONE Contest – The Best Rollerblader of 2015
• DEE Cup, Dundee – 1st place in PRO category, best performed trick
• Liga Spanish Championships – 1st place in PRO category, best performed trick
• FISE Montpellier Park Invite – 1st place in PRO category
• NL Contest – 1st place in PRO category
• NASS Festival UK – 2nd place in PRO category
• Ghetto Games Festival Latvia – 1st place in PRO category
• OSG Budapest – 1st place in PRO category
• FISE CHINA – 1st place in PRO category
Joe’s also had a great kick off in 2016, and below you’ll find just some of his numerous accomplishments:
• British Inline Championships 2016 – 1st place in PRO category
• Ramjam Denmark – 1st place in PRO category, best performed trick
• Lyon Roller Open, France – 1st place in PRO category
• FISE Montpellier Spine, France – 3rd place in PRO category, best performed trick
To all of those out there who may not have enough money or the exquisite financial background to support their dreams of becoming the best, we hope Joe’s story will motivate to push even harder to achieve what you desire most. Everything is possible when there’s effort and willpower!
To conclude this brief biography, Joe sends his best regards which we are wholeheartedly conveying to you! 🙂